Monday, June 11, 2018

Cherish Voxbox from Influenster!!

Hello!!
       Welcome to my first blog post that will be a review of products I received for free from Influenster.  Influenster is an app that allows you to answer and review products in order to receive boxes like the one that I will be talking about in this post. Once you receive a box, you have certain steps to follow to achieve badges.  If you would like to sign up,

                                    




Now onto the good stuff!! 

This is what came inside my Voxbox minus the dog toy because my dog saw it... Now she wont let me touch it again. My first impression when I opened my Cherish Voxbox was intense excitement because I noticed my favorite item the Pantene Pro-V! 



Mott's juice (MSRP $3.49)- 4/5 


I love the brand Mott's for apple juice and was excited that it was included in my voxbox. The flavor I received was Apple Raspberry. I am not a big fan of Raspberry so, I am letting my son try this juice. He isn't as picky when it comes to his juice. I'm rating it a 4 out of 5 because I know the brand is good but, I'm not big on the flavor. 

Vera Wang Embrace (MSRP $29.99) -3/5  


I am not personally a fan of this perfume sample. I will say I am glad it doesn't have a strong old lady smell like some of the other samples I have gotten in the past from magazines. My got to perfumes are usually Hard Candy or Adidas, so this is a bit flowery with a hint of strong. It isn't as sweet smelling as I would like. I rated it a 3 out of 5 because it doesn't smell too bad but, I can't see myself buying it. If I was gifted it I would wear it but, I wouldn't go out of my way to get it. 

Dove Men+Care (MSRP $5.99) - No rating (Male product)


As I am not a male, I will refrain from giving it a personal rating. This product doesn't smell bad and I wouldn't mind if a guy I met or knew wore it. It isn't as strong as Axe which is nice. It is supposed to last 48 hours. I'm not a big fan of the 48 hours, because sometimes people think that is an excuse not to have to shower. Please even if the product is a 24 hour or 48 hour antiperspirant please still shower. No antiperspirant can mask the smell of stink. This product also states that it prevents yellow stains and anti white marks. 


Pantene Pro-V Foam conditioner (MSRP 6.99) - 5/5



I have to say I LOVE this conditioner! I don't have to use as much as a normal bottle of conditioner and the foam makes it come out easily. I rated this a 5 out of 5 because I can't see no wrong with this product. I love Pantene Pro-V and I love foam hair products. 


BarkBox Toy (MSRP $10-$18)- 4.5/5 


Even though I am not a dog, I rated this product because of how much my dog loves it. As soon as she saw it in my Voxbox, she knew it was for her. I love that the toy they chose for her is a squeak toy with a rope. She is a big fan of rope toys. I rated this a 5 out of 5 because it is perfect! 

If you would like to keep in touch or see more stuff from me, feel free to follow any of my social media linked below 







Disclaimers/Notices: 

All items in this review were received complimentary to test from Influenster. The content of this review are all Starr Dreamers opinions. 

All images are copy righted to Starr Dreamer! Please do not take the images or this review without permission!! Thank you! 

2 comments: