Saturday, June 23, 2018

Jewelz Lash Club! Lashes on a subscription

Hello!

     Today's post is all about Jewelz Lash Club!! I become affiliated with Jewelz Lash club. I personally haven't tried many lashes but, their website and lashes caught my eye! Each lash subscription also comes with another item besides your lashes. Click here to check out the lashes!
Best part about the subscription other than the lashes would have to be FREE Shipping! I can't wait to order a set for myself with my top four lashes which would be  #1 Holy Grail, #2 Coco, #3 Foxy and #4 Elegance.


Their Instagram has amazing customer pictures and pictures of the boxes! Check them out and give them a follow!  www.instagram.com/jewelzlashclub


If you order a subscription please comment on this blog post and I'll put a shout out for helping a brand new company! (please make sure to add a screen shot of your order or send it via the contact box.)








Keep in contact with me by clicking these links xoxo 





No comments:

Post a Comment