Wednesday, June 20, 2018

Netflix must watch in June

This blog post will be about my must watch netflix shows in June! If you spend time binge watching Netflix everyday, you might have already finished some of these or maybe one of these shows on my list will be brand new to you.




Thor Ragnarok 
I am a big marvel fan with the Thor series being the first I fell in love with. The third Thor movie has a good mix of humor and drama. The third is my favorite Thor movie so far.  I used to have Thorsday with my dog where we would watch Thor every Thursday until the second one came out and we would alternate between the two. Once life got a little busy, Thorsday ended up on the back burner. 

Thor Ragnarok is the third movie in the Thor series that follows Thor and Loki on a journey with lost and finding out about the all powerful Hela. Thor ends up on the other side of the universe put up against the Hulk in a battle. 

The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus
I haven't personally watched this movie yet but, it will be on my to watch list. This is one of Heath Ledger's last films. I have grown up impressed with his acting skills and have watch many of his films (including, 10 Things I hate about you, Candy and The Dark Knight to name a few).

 The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus is about Doctor Parnassus Theater troupe including a sleight of hands; Anton, confidant Percy and Doctor Parnassus's Daughter. Once the troupe becomes in contact with a disgrace philanthropist named Tony (played by Heath Ledger until his death), he convinces them to change their act into something more modern.


The Punisher season 1 
This is the newest TV series I have started on Netflix recently. I have been hooked since episode one. I'm a big fan of Marvel even watching their TV shows not just movies.

The Punisher is about a guy named Frank who is a vigilante that fights the criminal world in anyway even brutal punishment. Frank has a past like most of the vigilantes or heroes from the marvel universe.



Coco
This movie is my son's favorite and has been on my watchlist constantly. It is sad but, such a really good movie even after seeing it a million times.

Coco is about a young boy Miguel who learns about his family and fights to be able to play music which he loves. He ends up having an adventure during The Day of The Dead.







1 comment:

  1. Great seeing Marvel movies/tv listed on here. Now you need more comics to go with this list.

    ReplyDelete